Apple Mac Undelete Files
- How can I undelete my deleted files of Mac systems?
- Can any software help me to get the deleted files from the partition?
Macintosh initially used MFS (Macintosh File System) which was replaced by the HFS (Hierarchical File System) of Apple’s file system for Macintosh drives. This file system was quite intact and supports hierarchical storage and removal of files. It is very large file system and suits all form of file formats. There are different blog incorporated into to it to provide better facilities to the user like Catalog block, boot block, MDB (Master Directory Block), volume block etc. But this file system did not lived up to the expectation and caused many problems. There is file storage limit, since the Catalog Block stores all the file and directory records, it causes problem at the time of multitasking and so on.
The main problem aroused when the file system gets affected when you will delete any file or directory from the lot. The file system gets disturbed and some of the important files related to the operating system also gets auto deleted which causes malfunctioning of system. To solve this problem, successor of HFS has come which is called HFS+. But it also have some defect. But the problem of auto-deletion of files remains yet.
Well, to solve this problem software called Apple Mac Undelete Files is used. This software recovers all the deleted files and restore it to its native place. It allows you to check your Mac computers file recovery potential and boosts it. Some of its ingenious feature includes –
- It recovers files which gets unintentionally arranged
- It recovers your files from malicious disk initializations
- It recovers records which gets vanished due to a virus or Trojan attack
- It undelete the files after a hard disk get crashed
- It recovers erased, formatted and vanished files
- It recovers all files after any logical disk tragedy
So, just use Apple Mac Undelete Files software if you are facing any kind of problem related to auto deletion of files and get your job done.